Friday 5 February 2016

JOHN DALLAS – Wild Life (CD)



I’ve given this album a few spins, but John Dallas just doesn’t manage to rock my world. He’s not bad, but it just doesn’t do anything for me. The opening track Under Control is quite generic melodic, poppy rock and it shows quite clearly John has an ok, but quite average voice. Heaven Is is slightly heavier, but here it’s also quite evident the production is not really up to par. Falling is so heavy compressed the song even sighs when the drums start pounding. This, to me sounds like a decent demo at best. Average performance, average songs and average production.
Janne Stark
Country: Italy
Year: 2015

Label: Street Symphonies

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to comment, but I reserve the right to remove any comments without notice.